The next Northern Health Quality Celebration takes place October 2019.
The Objectives of the Quality Celebration are:
- Celebrate and showcase our efforts in quality improvement,
- Inspire one another to continue our efforts, and
- Learn about leading practices and innovation.
The theme of the celebration is “Quality Lives Here”. This is an opportunity to showcase what individuals or teams have done to improve everyday practice and the experience of staff, physicians, patients and families in the places that they work.
How to participate:
- Review the Calendar of Events and Session Descriptions.
- Register for events by clicking on the event in the calendar. All Northern Health events are free! (Note: if you need to ‘Sign up for an account’ in the Learning Hub, click the link on the main page and follow the instructions)
- You will receive a confirmation and meeting invitation for each event that you register for. Details on room location and/or instructions on how to join the webinar will be sent closer to the event date.
- Most of the events are presented by webinar (WebEx) with a limit of 70-75 participants. If multiple people at your site would like to attend an event, book a room and attend together rather than all registering individually.
Coming soon: Storyboard Book. A Storyboard is a large poster that describes a Quality Improvement Project. This year’s storyboards have been compiled into a book for you to look at. Choose your favourites and order copies of the storyboard book to display at your site!
Starting in mid-October: Vote for your favourite storyboard. The Top 5 storyboards will be selected by a panel of judges and then YOU get to pick the winner! Check out the links to the Top 5 and vote for your favourite. The winner will be announced on October 31st.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
The next Northern BC Research and Quality Conference will take place in fall 2020.
Previous Conference Proceedings & Presentations
- Full Conference Program (PDF)
- Alina Schroeder (PDF)
- Arlene Crawford and Julianna Ireland (PDF)
- Barbara McMillan (PDF)
- Beth Ann Derksen (PDF)
- David Loewen (PDF)
- Dr. Denise Jaworsky (PDF)
- Dr. Denise Mcleod (PDF)
- Dr. Marijo Odulio (PDF)
- Dr. Rob Olson (PDF)
- Dr. Roel Schlijper
- Dr. Roseann Larstone (PDF)
- Edwina Nearhood (PDF)
- Erin Wilson (PDF)
- Farah McKenzie
- Francisco Ibanez Carrasco (PDF)
- Georgia Betkus (PDF)
- Helen Bourque (PDF)
- Julia Petrasek MacDonald (PDF)
- Kaili Keough (PDF)
- Kathryn Proudfoot (PDF)
- Katie Bellefeuille (PDF)
- Kim Dixon (PDF)
- Linda Axen (PDF)
- Melanie McDonald (PDF)
- Morag Green, Natalie Kulyuk and Teressa Allwood (PDF)
- Robin Roots (PDF)
- Robin Roots, Malgorzata Kaminska, Anurag Singh and Milly Saville (PDF)
- Ron J. Davis (PDF)
- Sally Rosevear and Marlene Apolczer (PDF)
- Sara Pyke (PDF)
- Sean Maurice (PDF)
- Shar McCrory and Selina Stoeppler (PDF)
- Sudhagar Gangatharam (PDF)
- Quality Conference 2017 (PDF)